Please complete this required online FCC (North America) Application. When you are finished, please attach your resume, then click on Submit to complete the application process.
Support the Quality Control department with accurate data to maintain quality parts. Comply with all company safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Issue non-conformance reports as needed. Track the status of non-conformances and share responsibility with the subject department to move forward to closure.
- Directly support implementing initial containment for quality issues.
- Conduct past problem verification audits and report findings to the subject department and management.
- Share responsibility with the subject department to correct quality issues promptly.
- Review and approve abnormal tags. Share responsibility with the subject department to determine appropriate abnormal part disposition and to ensure prompt execute disposition in accordance with company policy.
- Review and approve sorts for quality related issues. Share responsibility with the subject department to ensure that sorts are completed in accordance with company policy.
- Perform Gemba investigations with the subject department on issues related to quality. Use basic measurement tools to measure products for conformance to specifications. Create reports for record keeping and reporting to management.
- Support the subject department in updating process control documentation as needed, such as PFMEA, control plan, check sheets, work standards, etc. to help address issues related to quality.
- Conduct 1st party audits of the quality management system per IATF 16949 as directed by management.
- Maintain an extensive understanding of the production process and quality controls. Work with subject department to propose and implement quality improvements to the process.
- Review changes to document control as directed by management.
- Comply with all IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 systems to ensure a quality product. Maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Additional projects assigned by management.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4-year degree in industrial technology, metrology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Six-sigma greenbelt
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Problem solving (Shainin, six-sigma, 8D, 5-Why)
- ISO 9001 / IATF 16949
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Gauge MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and control plans
- Computer Skills: Minitab, Excel, PowerPoint, typing
- Basic lab tools and hand gauges
- Technical writing
- Effective communication with all management and associates
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Essential functions of this job require the associate to regularly: sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, carry and lift
- PPE as required by company policy
|Job Category||All Positions, Engineering|