Please complete this required online FCC (North America) Application. When you are finished, please attach your resume, then click on Submit to complete the application process.
Role: Work as one team to produce product that meet and exceed our customer’s expectations for safety, quality, cost, and delivery. Comply with all company policies including safety, quality and environmental standards.
Safety & Work Environment
- Follow all company handbook policies and procedures to achieve job success.
- Follow the company’s ISO 14001 system to continually improve all aspects of safety and environmental waste/pollution.
- Follow the chain of command to communicate all concerns effectively. Participate in department Kaizen activities to continually improve safety, product quality, cost, and delivery.
- Participate in department Kaizen activities to continually improve safety, product quality, cost, and delivery.
- Follow the company’s IATF 16949 system to continually improve quality, cost, and delivery.
- Follow written instructions (work standards, check sheets, e-mails, etc.) and verbal instructions from supervisors, in order to produce quality products safely and efficiently.
- Using basic hand gauges (micrometer, caliper, height gauge, etc.) and specialized gauges (surfcom, air gauge, equator, etc.) to confirm product is within specification.
Cost and Delivery
- Record machine, product, and delivery data in computer system and/or paper.
- Meet daily targets for safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
- Using basic hand tools (allen wrench, pliers, screwdriver, etc.) to maintain machine/tooling.
- Support other associates, shifts, and/or departments when needed to meet customer’s
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma/GED
- Computer knowledge
- Essential functions of this job require the associate to regularly: stand, walk, bend, twist, carry and lift
- PPE as required by company policy
|Job Category||All Positions, Production (Hourly)|